AIFS 2018 Conference – What matters most to families in the 21st century?
Families matter. What’s working – and not working – for them, now? What futures can we create that strengthen family relationships and foster social and economic wellbeing?
Can we imagine a future where “what matters most to families” drives the work of researchers, policy makers, and service providers?
Join leading thinkers and change-makers at the Australian Institute of Family Studies 2018 Conference, which will look ahead and ask: what does the future for families look like? What are the challenges and opportunities and how prepared are we? Exploring these questions requires boldness, curiosity and imagination. The AIFS 2018 Conference will provide rich debate and inquiry, and participants’ engagement with the emerging issues for families.
This conference is for you if you:
- Want exposure to promising ideas and research trends
- Are a policy maker seeking the evidence about what works for families (and what doesn’t!)
- Are a subject matter expert looking for opportunities to tackle old problems with fresh perspectives
- A social researcher with a thirst to share and exchange knowledge about contemporary issues affecting families,
- Are a practitioner who wants access to fresh knowledge to increase your impact everyday.
Click here to view the program at a glance.
Headlining our program for 2018 are two international keynote presenters.